B. 1988, UK. Graphic design, web design and development, type design, art direction, et cetera. Part of the Omnigroup. Co-founder of Harpe 45. Teaching endeavours: Mobile Desktop.
The typeface used on this website is called Terrazzo, it is available from ECAL Typefaces.
- 2017, Nominated for the Swiss Design Awards with Omnigroup.
- 2014 —, Master in Visual Arts, ECAL, Lausanne.
- 2016, Winter semester, HfG Karlsruhe, professor for digital graphic design.
- 2016, Spring Semester, Yale University, New Haven, professor for graphic and interaction design.
- 2015, Nominated for the Swiss Design Awards.
- 2012–15, ECAL, Lausanne. Assistant for the Master of Art Direction (Typography).
- 2013, Workshop, “Visualising Questions” at Bern University of the Arts during the Swiss “Junior Research Conference”, with Filippo Pellini.
- 2012, Workshop, “The Archive as a Research Tool” at HEAD Geneva during the Swiss “Junior Research Conference”.
- 2012, Lecture, “The Brody Müller-Brockmann Problem”, Bath School of Art and Design.
- 2012, Master in Art Direction (Typography), ECAL, Lausanne.
- 2010, Bachelor in Graphic Communication, Bath School of Art and Design, UK.
+41 78 622 86 76
Avenue de la Harpe 45